About the Area
Grand Forks: “A Place of Excellence”
Having a rich economy based in agriculture, education, defense, manufacturing, and scientific research, as well as a charming atmosphere, Grand Forks is an amazing place to live. Grand Forks is one of the flattest parts of the world, making it a great place to enjoy time outside and see all sorts of animals in their natural habitats.
Education in Grand Forks
Education is a valuable commodity and Grand Forks offers its residents plenty of options, as it has 12 elementary schools, four middle schools, two high schools, and alternative school, an adult learning center, and a Head Start Program.
Grand Forks: An Active Community
With cool winters, the Grand Forks community enjoys time outside with ice skating rinks and Ice Hockey games. These rinks are hosted at numerous parks, found throughout the area. Here are a list of parks to check out:
Parks in Grand Forks
- Bringewatt Park, which has soccer fields, volleyball courts, playground equipment, and restrooms
- Cox Park -- features hockey and skating rinks. softball/baseball fields, shelters, picnic areas, restrooms, and playground equipment
- Kelly Park-- includes hockey and skating rinks. softball/baseball fields, shelters, picnic areas, restrooms, and playground equipment
- Optimist Park-- features hockey and skating rinks. softball/baseball fields, shelters, picnic areas, restrooms, and playground equipment
- Lake Agassiz Park -- consists of hockey and skating rinks. softball/baseball fields, shelters, picnic areas, restrooms, and playground equipment
- University Park-- includes floral gardens, hockey rink, skating rink, softball/baseball fields, tennis, volleyball, meeting rooms, horseshoe courts, picnic shelters, play equipment, restrooms
- And many more!
Let's Play Some Golf in Grand Forks
Along with parks, there are also two major Golf Courses: the King’s Walk Golf Course and Lincoln Golf Course.
The King’s Walk Golf Course was designed by Arnold Palmer and features rolling mounds and two lakes. Meanwhile, the Lincoln Golf Course is one of the oldest golf courses in the state and includes putting and chipping greens.
Find Your Next Home in Grand Forks
Are you ready to move to Grand Forks? If so, contact us today or send us an email at RemaxGrand58201@gmail.com and let us help you in your search to find the perfect home for you. Also, answer some of your questions by reading over our Buyer Frequently Asked Questions page and take advantage of our free relocation package, mortgage calculator, our Buyer Guide, and get more information by reviewing .
Ready to Sell Your Grand Forks Home?
Don't let selling your home stress you out. Let us help you sell your Grand Forks property, quick and easy. We will work hard to ensure that you get the top dollar for your home. Contact us to get information from our team of real estate professionals, who can help guide you through the process. Also, take advantage of our seller resources, including staging tips, a Home Evaluation to determine the right price for your home, and neighborhood sold reports.